Thursday 29 May 2008

Ashley kicked out of I'd Do Anything

Ashley has become the latest contestant to be eliminated from the BBC talent show 'I'd Do Anything'.
After the latest live show, she was placed in the bottom two alongside Niamh as a result of the public vote. Andrew Lloyd Webber then chose to save Niamh from elimination.
Speaking about the show, Ashley said: "This experience has had its ups and downs but overall it's been great."
"It's built my character and I look forward to the new things that come along," she said.
"One thing I do want to say is that I didn't lose my identity throughout the whole thing. I stayed me, kept professional and did the best job I could, which is good enough for me."
The remaining hopefuls will perform again live during next week's show in a bid to win the role of Nancy in a West End production of 'Oliver'.